viernes, mayo 05, 2006

Tertulias Alma III Episode 1

- Hey, long time no see
- Yes... And where were you yesterday [Miercoles], Jelle?
- You mean in Fencing?
- Yup
- I was very tired, I slept from 10 to 8 .
- Wow, you were tired, yes...
- And how was the class?
- It was only me...
- Only you in Epee, you mean?
- No, only me in the whole class *smile*
- Only you and Yves???
- Yess...
- YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!!.
- *grin*
- A whole hour just Yves and you!....
- It was not a whole hour...
- Whatever, he must have taught you all kind of cool things and now you will be able to beat me up in a thousand different ways...
- You are exaggerating a bit...
- Well... hundreds!
-...
- Did he teach you how to do the "drop and stab" thing? *girando la cabeza para mirar al tercero que ocupaba la mesa* the teacher does a cool thing when he is fencing, he just kneels and stabs the other in the feet... and that counts as a point. It is just great... and he does it so damn fast...
- Yes, I loved that thing too.. the first time he did it I was like "wooooow"
- I think he just wanted to impress the girls
- Then, he succeded...
- See?...I want to learn that...
- Me too
- we have to practice
- A lot...

No hay comentarios: