domingo, agosto 28, 2011

Day 1 - How did you find Fire Emblem?
I was actually just looking at some gorgeous art we found in the Internets, and realized that all the good epic fantasy characters that were well drawn came from the same series. Also, there was Pent. I do not even know how did we came across them, but I am proud to say that Smash Bros was not the cause, the GC game came later than the artworks to our life

Day 2 - Favorite Pairing
... eh... ah..... No, my pairings have nothing to do with reality whatsoever, and if I say Pent/Lucius you will make fun of me saying they do not even have support conversations (which is sadly true). So... well, I would have to say Clarine/Rugter, because they are so funny together I love them. And Tibarn/Reyson because it is CANON and if someone wants to argue that I would recomend them to hear the conversation Tibarn and Ike have in certain bridge full of traps in game 10.

Day 3 - What incarnation of the Fire Emblem is your favorite, and what would you do with it?
Prf, I do not think I would like to have the Fire Emblem on me, given the disasters they lead to. Also, most of the time the Fire Emblem does nothing at all, I prefer it as it is, an intangible legend.

Day 4 - Favorite Character
That is a very unfair question. Should I say Lucius, Pent, Reyson, L'Arachel and Rugter? In no particular order...

Day 5 - Favorite Lord
Hector and Lyn. I do not like lords, they are always a pain in the ass, but these two are pretty cool and their fighting style so different from the rest of the lords

Day 6 - How many FE’s do you have / have you played?
Let me count. 6, 7, 8, 10. However, I have started 4 and I could count 9 as if I went trhough it even though it was done between quite a lot of people

Day 7 - Favorite Game in the Series
SEVEN. 7. VII. Blazing Sword.

Day 8 - Hardest Last Boss Battle
I.. cannot remember properly, but I am sure it had to be the 6th, the whole game was pretty difficult to me.

Day 9 - Least Favorite Level
The dessert level in the Sared Stones (8th) game was A PAIN, you got two groups of people, one of them composed of 3 people you have never seen before. That is just annoying, even though the level was not so difficult.
And, in the 6th game, when you get Klein in the bottom, and the pegasus up, and you have to get Echidna and avoid losing villages while leveling Ellen is one of the most difficult things I have ever done.

Day 10 - Something you want to change in any of the games
Yes, the free experience in 9 and 10 takes half of the strategy of the game (same with the freaking towers in 8th, but then again, 8th is the easiest game.

Day 11 - Favorite Level
Mh, Not quite sure of this, but I kinda liked the boat fights in the 8th, even with the fog.

Day 12 - Favorite Class
Sage/Bishop. And Heros, and Swordmasters... and Generals. Lets just say I like most of them

Day 13 - Which character do you relate with the most, and why?
Eh??. I do not... THE TACTICIAN, (you did not see that coming, I am sure)

Day 14 - Best designed character or artwork
PENT PENT PENT PENT. (and Reyson)

Day 15 - Favorite Villain
Black Knight I suppose?, even though that story is completely wrong and full of "why would you do that"s

Day 16 - Least Favorite Character
Probably Ninian, but the kids duo come very close, Ephraim and Eirika are both completely horrible characters (Ephraim even a bit more than his sister)

Day 17 - Which stat is your favorite?
Luck, Def and Res

Day 18 - Best Storyline
6&7, no doubt.

Day 19 - Favorite Weapon
AIRCALIBUR. You se dragons fall to the ground in a hit from this, and still powerful to ground units

Day 20 - Prettiest Cutscene
The fight in 10, Tibarn turning into an eagle made me drool all over the controller

Day 21 - Which Country would You Live In?
I would like Ostia.

Day 22 - Something Silly
Keep missing when having a 96% hit. Happens to me far more often than it should

Day 23 - Something Epic
killing edges givin a higher percentage of critical than normal hit? (wait, should not that be in "silly" instead of "epic"?)

Day 24 - Favorite Sacred Weapon
Aureola, I suppose, if we take in account ALL of the sacred/divine/special/supercool weapons

Day 25 - Favorite archetype. (Jeigan, Nabarl, Ougma, Cain/Abel…)
NABARL, why would you even ask that. No wait, Jeigan is too funny to miss.

Day 26 - Scene/Moment that made you go ‘awww’
Remember the one in the bridge with Ike and Tibarn?, that one XDD

Day 27 - Scene/Moment that made you go ‘RAEGQUIT’
This did not happen to me, but we lost a whole hour of gameplay because Mist was in level 1 when suddenly she had to be present in certain fight (We did not like her.. and I still don't). Someone reseted the console in that moment even though we tried to prevent it. It was frustrating, but not enough to restart the battle!.

Day 28 - What should the next FE be like, if you designed it?
I would come again to the 6&7 world and make children and parents fight together. Because that is what epicness is made of.

Day 29 - Favorite OST/Song/Remix
Serenes forest song will never ever end giving me chills up the spine, Reyson voice is too awesome for words.

Day 30 - Why Do YOU Love Fire Emblem
Eh.. everything? well designed characters, beutiful artwork, women being awesome units (we are talking about Japan here, thankyou), also female armor finally gotten RIGHT, original gameplay system, interesting battles with heavy thinking involved XD

No hay comentarios: