miércoles, agosto 03, 2011

CHRISTMAS IN JULY!
This was clearly one of the events I was looking forward with more interest, celebrating two Christmas is clearly one of the best ideas these people have had.
And I even got someone to pick me up at my door, such nice people.
I tried to do crepes for the event, and I actually did not fuck it up. The meeting was okay, the secret santa was horrible, but the food was the best. And I got to meet people and that is what counts, everyone told me to call them if I needed something, giving advice, and i appreciated it a lot. Besides that, much talking and no games, but there is no helping that...

2 comentarios:

Víctor dijo...

So should I say Merry Christmas? No way! You have two christmas parties, and I WON'T ACCEPT THAT xD.

I envy you, damn you!!




Oh sorry, I nearly forgot...

Merry Christmas! xD

Orion dijo...

Hahaha, thanks, thanks, that was the good part of coming to the winter, they make up things like that, we could actually set that up in Spain, christmas in July: Feel the southern hemisphere christmas. XD