jueves, agosto 18, 2011

Oh the AWESOME Campus Race was so cool I am still wondering if I can do something like that back in my Uni. we had to carry water in plastic cups that had holes the size of a chestnut, untie an human rope, did origami, ran all over the place, compose and sing a song, made a pyramid and a play of the Lion King in 2 minutes. (the play, not the whole race)
I have not had such a fun in ages, and we made it first! (well, 3rds, because we got distracted by the food when we were going to win). This Tuesday we will even get a prize!.
Today, however, it has been a little bit more boring, we went to see the AFL in a bar, and that was not as exciting as it might sound, but to make up for that, I lured some more people into going to Uluru, which is my goal after all.

And it is not over just yet, we have a dinner, and some trip to a wildlife park near here. Then it is Open Day and the week after the 4 kms race in which I am going to fail so hard it will hurt the remnants of pride I might have left... but hey, I get a T-shirt.

4 comentarios:

Víctor dijo...

Hahaha who did the rol of Skar, the gipsy brother?

When we will see those pictures you are taking? You know you will make more than thousands and thousands of pictures, we would spend one whole day seeing them! It's better if you put them in your blog!

Orion dijo...

No way, you will wait for them as everybody else, I am not posting this stuff all over the internet.

Skar was not gipsy... wait, you say he was adopted?, this brings a couple of new ideas to my mind O_o

Elendor dijo...

You were distracted by the food, like "Oh, there, there is food over there pals, come with me!" XDDDD
And I think you will finaly convince enough people to make a trip to Uluru XD
Btw, nice bike ^^

Orion dijo...

Yes, it was something of the sort XD
Dunno, i a m starting to doubt it, I am not going to Urulu if this continues ^^U