sábado, agosto 13, 2011

Pimp my rid... Bike

I finally got a bike. After 2 weeks of buses and spending money in the bus tickets (Kappa) like they were made of gold (/Kappa), I finally got someone who answered my pleas in Gumtree (well, in fact, I was only asking the size of the bikes). Problem came when I saw the bike, B, who was with me, inmediately said "no" to the bike and we left the place. She told me she would take me to some store. The prices were high as the Burj Dubai, so we left to head for the Kmart. Surprisingly enough, there was an already built bike that had been turned back to the shop for unknown reasons and costed 30 dollars less than the original price.
I could not believe my luck, and I still cannot, I like the color, the size is a bit small but good for riding and the gears go up with a button, how cool is that?.

Oh, and this is my bike:

2 comentarios:

Víctor dijo...

Hey yo! I'm from da MTV program Pimp my bike! I wuld luv to make yah a gret bike wid a lut of stuff only for you!

You can choose spoiler man, new tyres with 20000" yah! Spoiler on spoiler, new brakes with spoilers, new engine with spoilers and spoilers, spoilers, spoilers and spoilers.

So wat you think yah! Great! Yo modafucker... Yah!


Good bike Pi

Orion dijo...

YO DAWG.

I HEARD U LIKE SPOILERS, SO I PUT A SPOILER ON YOUR SPOLER SO YOU CAN DRIVE WHILE SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE (totally copied from the internets, but it is too good to miss the oportunitiy XD)

I am glad you like it, I love it too XD