viernes, julio 08, 2011

Winter INDEED is coming.

My first days here have gone smoothly, mostly because I have just spent a weekend here, lets see what happens at lab, people are so centered in their work I am scared to be the slowest worker, or not getting grasp of stuff.
However, I have already had time to visit a couple of towns around here, and discover the intelligence of the local bird species. There was one that knew how to open automatic doors. It stayed inside the refectory building till he bored and then flew around the sensor till the door opened. My eyes almost dropped while watching.

In other news... people celebrate Christmas in July here. HOW COOL IS THAT. I am going to have two Christmas this year, who was laughing at me for having to cope with two winters (specially given how much warm my body produces. hint: 0)

Eh.. I thought I would translate that but... NO FUCKING WAY *yaomingface*

Googletranslate it and post it in comments, I will enjoy a laugh.

11 comentarios:

Víctor dijo...

アウスタリアの冬は本当に面白くてアウスタリアン人は仕事をがんばっています。
じゃあクリスマスは何をしますか

Víctor dijo...

アウスタリアのふゆはほんとうにおもしろくてアウスタリア人はしごとをがんがっています。

Víctor dijo...

がんばっています

Orion dijo...

ふゆがおもひろくないです!!
それから、しごとはこわいです、でもがんばります
クリスマスでうたをして、たべて、それからおちゃをのみます。

かんじがきらいです。

Víctor dijo...

そうですか
かんじがほんとうだむずかしいですがべんりです
がんばってねwwww

Orion dijo...

べんりじゃありません。ひらがなはすごいです。

Elendor dijo...

Interrumpo la riada de kanjis que no sé leer XD

I think people at the lab will understand that you need some time to adapt to the new environment xD
Also the bird fucking rules xDD
And this for the end:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uSWbI8jr8A

Elendor dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Elendor dijo...

Probando el HTML

El diablo de Tasmania

Micomicona dijo...

Lo del inglés lo puedo tolerar, pero lo del japonés... Pues contrata a un traductor XD.
El título me ha encantado, so friki, aunque no te los hayas leído, jajaja.

Bueno, por cierto, y por si los lectores de tu blog son de Poniente o de Essos o de Más Allá del Muro, hoy sale a la venta el quinto libro de A Song of Ice and Fire, A Dance with Dragons, tras cinco años de espera. En las Fnac de España lo tienen, en inglés claro. Los de Gigamesh seguro que tardan años en traducirlo XD.

Orion dijo...

Hola a todos, paso del japonés.

a) Victor YO NO he borrado ninguna entrada, ha sido el autor del comentario el que lo ha borrado
b) Gracias Elen, será mi canción de cabecera estos meses XDDDD
c) Jajaja, gracias, gracias. Ya he leído por ahí que salía hoy.. deberías leertelo en inglés, que es lo que tienes que hacer, Micomicona