miércoles, septiembre 28, 2011

Bollywood
Everyone I know kind of freak out when I say I am getting into Bollywood, and that I like it. But It is not so unlike me. All the indian mvies I have seen end happily or are meant to be funny. And the dancing makes me want to learn instead of scaring me away XD.

I know I already recommended Belly Delhi, so, watch it. But add to the count this fantastic Zindagi na Milegi Dobara, even though the kilometric title might not be very appealing, the entire movie is set in Spain, with spanish actors also. And please, compare the fidelity of the representation of the country as opposed to, for example "Vantage point", which was done in Mexico and somewhere that reminds me of Morocco, countries that I love, but are not in Spain.
You may think that Bollywood is crappy done and low cost, but at least they do their homework and do research about the country in which the movie is supposed to happen. Hollywood will simply and shamelessy show its wrong conceptions to the world without even think they may be in a complete error.

And the worst part is that we will believe it all, because it is a film from the States.

PS. Just because, a superb song from Delhi Belly http://grooveshark.com/s/Bhaag+D+k+Bose+Aandhi+Aayi+Www+songs+pk/45DQ3H?src=5

No hay comentarios: