lunes, octubre 03, 2011

Did I mention anything about the fantabulous Games Night?

But I should start from the beginning: I joined this club called Murdoch Anime Directive, or MAd, as they like to call themselves. I had to pay 5 dollars and they did not seem like the nicest or more talkative people in the world, I actually thought it was because I was older, and that it might be a waste of money because I was not going to be able to fit in, but... I tried and went for the games night. And it was wonderful. I learnt to play Mahjong, we did some half an hour of roleplaying (Maid RPG, can only happen in Japan) and Uno with house rules that give that little something to the game.
Also we drank Pearl tea (aka Bubble tea). And did I mention the fabulous hair colour of our president?, I cannot begin to tell how natural blue looks on that guy, and I cannot understand it either. Of course he knows how fucking awesome that color fits him, last time I told him I loved his hair his answer was something like "I can't not accept compliments about my hair" (I bet you wouldn't, Eresh fucking Kewell, it is a shame to think this would have been truckloads funnier some months ago, and it is also a pity there is not a single blond person in the club)

It is not difficult to imagine how I came up to turn every single Wednesday and Thursday in the common room for games and Mahjong lessons, where I get the infinite patience of the president of the club trying to teach me and some fantastic conversations when we go out for dinner:

Pres: Ah, are you going to join our party?
Wally (He was actually dressed like him): Yes, I thought you might need a rogue, you know someone you cannot spot easily.

Yes I laughed for hours at that, You already know my sense of humor is completely messed up.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Jajajajajajajajaja.