martes, enero 17, 2012

Oh no... MY DRAGONS.

[No pic because this post would be delayed forever if I have to wait till I remember to take a picture of it.]

This, this is the ultimate game. I do not want to play to anything else for the rest of my life. (uh, maybe Descent, but just because I have never had the oportunity). You are a commander from a dragon fleet and you have to get the Dragonlance. The most awesome setting for a game ever. It even has basic and different levels of advanced rules, you can have a pretty complicated game when you reach the top difficulty.
Since I cannot stop praising the game, I will just say that the only letdown is the chosing of the generals for the dragon armies. The Takishis side is perfectly done, but the metalic dragons are a bit of a mess. No Laurana, Tanis leads the Bronzes (because he... is the main character?), Gilthanas, just to be ironic, leads the Silvers (that is actually amusing and I approve of it), and Gunthar leads the Golden army. Yes I am a bit pissed about the lack of Laurana, specially because Gunthar does not really fit with the power of his army (he has magic affinity for some reason I do not understand), but I can forgive anything, my game is complete and I finally have all the dragons, which were in the store somewhere and not inside the game.

Have you noticed?. I have not even mentioned Raistlin (and complained about the lack of him) in all the post, I am so proud of myself... wait, oh fu...

No hay comentarios: