lunes, enero 16, 2012

I am... sort of back. I will start doing the rest of the Australia posts as soon as possible and then, I will go back to spanish I think. I quite liked the change and may do a couple of posts in English now and then, I need to avoid loosing it again, as it happened to me after Belgium, but I have had too many complaints about the effort it took to read English all the time...

So. I am sad now. I miss it there, even though I am happy to see everyone, but there... there I had geeks, which is something I have not had in Spain for a year now. (What, a year already?). I mean, in my city. And in large quantities. I am not forgetting about any of my possible readers that might be offended by this.
And also... there I had labmates that actually became friends, here I found an empty lab with not so friendly occupants.

Even so, I am happy to see you all again in the same time zone, thanks for remaining here while I was away.

2 comentarios:

Elendor dijo...

Welcome back, and cheer up a little ;)
Also, no offense, don't be ridiculous xD

Orion dijo...

Thanks, Elen... and I had to say that, I would not like you thinking that I completely forgot about you, you may leave me without RPGs or something of the sort!