lunes, diciembre 01, 2014

Let the Holiday season begin

Looks like these people take very seriously their Christmas season, specially if we are talking about shopping malls, because what's there to Christmas besides spending all your money in shit you don't need?.
Today I have been to The Grove, an over-the-top shopping mall with all the nice shops (Zara, which is absurdily expensive here, had a spot, of course) and a... 8 story high christmas tree. 8 story. I am not exagerating, I may get out of the habit, I don't fucking need to exagerate here, everything is way too much by anyone's standards.

Did I mention how much I liked that tree?

2 comentarios:

Kirval dijo...

8 story?

You know the american attitude: bigger is better.

Orion dijo...

You may wonder how can I be this accurate. I climbed all 8 floors of the parking lot and the tip of the fucking tree was above me.

Yeah, I guess size matters here, or something